Just making sure you guys understand! I gots tools here at the house...BUT....If we just get a wild hair to change something on the 'tours/'tiques, and we need multiple tools, we will have em. It is also good that being in the caravan that we will be going to Nashville or Cool Springs, if we see a Contour that has broken down and needs some help we can stop and make sure that we can be of some assistance.

Also, because money is tight, we may not have internet for awhile coming up after the 18th. So if it looks like I just dropped off the face of the earth, I haven't. I will just be at the house eating that ramen noodle soup that you can buy in bulk for $.15......LOL. If you guys need or want to reach me, PM Joe or Jared they have the numbers.

Oh...and to whet your appetite.....My father in law....they live next door, cooked steak on the grill, outside, 30 degree weather! Kinda reminds me of the Cosby show where Bill Cosby is outside with earmuffs and like three layers of clothes and what is he doing? BARRRR BEEEEE QUEEEEE!

We will have fun! Oh and Joe and Hector, nice exhaust sounds! Hector...nice launch of the line. Joe, dude, were you trying to hide??? Noticed you driving around some streets in the background after your radar detector went off. Kinda sounds like something I would do! LOL

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville