Originally posted by unisys12:
I mentioned this to Rich in a PM and just thought I would let everyone else know...

All my tools are in a roll around chest, so I can't help out there. But, if everyone is cool with it I will bring my Craftsman 10" buffer & exstension cord. I think I have just about killed my claybar, so I will have to get another kit and will bring that. Those things are only good for like three rounds though, but if everyone really washes there car good we might could make it last. I can easily get an extra bottle of detail spray. I will let everyone else bring whatever polish & wax you want to use on your car.

If we are going to be representing through HSV at night, we might as well have some "SHINE" to go with our "VROOOM"!

Oh and by the way. This is going to be a little anniversary getaway for me and the wife. We can't wait to meet everyone!

Rich, I know how you feel with the money deal and we will help out however we can. Gas prices are going to put a little dent in our savings for the trip, but we will take it one step at a time.

I said it before and I will say it again!!!! All you guys rock!!!! AND to think you will be coming here on your Anniversary getaway....that is real cool!

ERIC...what can I say dude? I am really glad you made it! WOW if you guys didn't look at the pics, go back in the thread and look at them!

I also have some good news! Looks like I will get some pay from the new job next thursday! I will get the vacation pay the following week...around the 28th so then I can use that to pay back people we borrowed money from. It should be a phat check over 127hrs of vacation time!!!! Maybe....maybe...maybe..... a mod!!!!!! Hey and my 31st B-day is Feb 18, who wants to send me a header??? Ummmmm better flowing exhaust???? LOL oh whatever! Having the company of some good friends, tearing up the Huntsville roads and putting some of the Import crowds back a step would be cool....Had a WRX try to play tonite....it was raining...it has powa, and railroad tracks are pretty freaking slippery in the rain....so....I lost traction on em and didnt feel like tweaking the Mystique so hey...

I NEED MO POWA!!!!!! April 25 the mad scientists will unite and begin schemes to bring out the beasties in all the engine bays....

Heather...there is a little of the Mad Hatter for ya

ok time to go to bed...sorry I haven't been up so late lately...gotta try to catch up on my beauty rest

L8R
Rich
aka The Mad Hatter

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville