Print Thread
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
#540808 02/14/03 11:37 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
ERIC...when did you get your vacation check????

I never got one, they fired me right before my 1 year evaluation.
Eric....DUDE...you are NOT supposed to take the 'tour offroading. Glad to know that you kept in under control and that you are alright.

Sorry again, Rich! This is the 'Tour I took off-roading:

This is what I drive now:

Well, it doesn't have 14" steelies anymore, I've got 17" ADR RS Limited Mase wheels w/Kumho Ecsta 711 tires->

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
#540809 02/15/03 04:29 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
ERIC...when did you get your vacation check????

I never got one, they fired me right before my 1 year evaluation.
Eric....DUDE...you are NOT supposed to take the 'tour offroading. Glad to know that you kept in under control and that you are alright.

Sorry again, Rich! This is the 'Tour I took off-roading:

This is what I drive now:

Well, it doesn't have 14" steelies anymore, I've got 17" ADR RS Limited Mase wheels w/Kumho Ecsta 711 tires->

Nice is that a Contour? J/K

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#540810 02/15/03 04:57 AM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Heather,

I don't know if he'll be coming or not, I was actually up in Hville tonite, my girlfriend's little brother had a basketball game up there! Anyway, Warrior AL, just outside of B'ham (right off of I-65 would be the best place for me to meet, and since you've gotta come up 65... then it should work! Anyhow, that sounds like a plan! We'll figure out the details when it gets closer!
Peace I'm Outta here!
Moose

1998 Black 3L Contour SVT Sweet Home Alabama
#540811 02/15/03 06:50 AM
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
I mentioned this to Rich in a PM and just thought I would let everyone else know...

All my tools are in a roll around chest, so I can't help out there. But, if everyone is cool with it I will bring my Craftsman 10" buffer & exstension cord. I think I have just about killed my claybar, so I will have to get another kit and will bring that. Those things are only good for like three rounds though, but if everyone really washes there car good we might could make it last. I can easily get an extra bottle of detail spray. I will let everyone else bring whatever polish & wax you want to use on your car.

If we are going to be representing through HSV at night, we might as well have some "SHINE" to go with our "VROOOM"!

Oh and by the way. This is going to be a little anniversary getaway for me and the wife. We can't wait to meet everyone!

Rich, I know how you feel with the money deal and we will help out however we can. Gas prices are going to put a little dent in our savings for the trip, but we will take it one step at a time.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
#540812 02/16/03 06:10 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:
I mentioned this to Rich in a PM and just thought I would let everyone else know...

All my tools are in a roll around chest, so I can't help out there. But, if everyone is cool with it I will bring my Craftsman 10" buffer & exstension cord. I think I have just about killed my claybar, so I will have to get another kit and will bring that. Those things are only good for like three rounds though, but if everyone really washes there car good we might could make it last. I can easily get an extra bottle of detail spray. I will let everyone else bring whatever polish & wax you want to use on your car.

If we are going to be representing through HSV at night, we might as well have some "SHINE" to go with our "VROOOM"!

Oh and by the way. This is going to be a little anniversary getaway for me and the wife. We can't wait to meet everyone!

Rich, I know how you feel with the money deal and we will help out however we can. Gas prices are going to put a little dent in our savings for the trip, but we will take it one step at a time.

I said it before and I will say it again!!!! All you guys rock!!!! AND to think you will be coming here on your Anniversary getaway....that is real cool!

ERIC...what can I say dude? I am really glad you made it! WOW if you guys didn't look at the pics, go back in the thread and look at them!

I also have some good news! Looks like I will get some pay from the new job next thursday! I will get the vacation pay the following week...around the 28th so then I can use that to pay back people we borrowed money from. It should be a phat check over 127hrs of vacation time!!!! Maybe....maybe...maybe..... a mod!!!!!! Hey and my 31st B-day is Feb 18, who wants to send me a header??? Ummmmm better flowing exhaust???? LOL oh whatever! Having the company of some good friends, tearing up the Huntsville roads and putting some of the Import crowds back a step would be cool....Had a WRX try to play tonite....it was raining...it has powa, and railroad tracks are pretty freaking slippery in the rain....so....I lost traction on em and didnt feel like tweaking the Mystique so hey...

I NEED MO POWA!!!!!! April 25 the mad scientists will unite and begin schemes to bring out the beasties in all the engine bays....

Heather...there is a little of the Mad Hatter for ya

ok time to go to bed...sorry I haven't been up so late lately...gotta try to catch up on my beauty rest

L8R
Rich
aka The Mad Hatter

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
#540813 02/16/03 06:15 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by unisys12:

I said it before and I will say it again!!!! All you guys rock!!!! AND to think you will be coming here on your Anniversary getaway....that is real cool!

ERIC...what can I say dude? I am really glad you made it! WOW if you guys didn't look at the pics, go back in the thread and look at them!

I also have some good news! Looks like I will get some pay from the new job next thursday! I will get the vacation pay the following week...around the 28th so then I can use that to pay back people we borrowed money from. It should be a phat check over 127hrs of vacation time!!!! Maybe....maybe...maybe..... a mod!!!!!! Hey and my 31st B-day is Feb 18, who wants to send me a header??? Ummmmm better flowing exhaust???? LOL oh whatever! Having the company of some good friends, tearing up the Huntsville roads and putting some of the Import crowds back a step would be cool....Had a WRX try to play tonite....it was raining...it has powa, and railroad tracks are pretty freaking slippery in the rain....so....I lost traction on em and didnt feel like tweaking the Mystique so hey...

I NEED MO POWA!!!!!! April 25 the mad scientists will unite and begin schemes to bring out the beasties in all the engine bays....

Heather...there is a little of the Mad Hatter for ya

ok time to go to bed...sorry I haven't been up so late lately...gotta try to catch up on my beauty rest

L8R
Rich
aka The Mad Hatter

Well no probs. I have said I have enough tools in my car to do what we have to do. It will be great to meet some fellow CEGers.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#540814 02/16/03 03:11 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZeTeC2.0:
Well no probs. I have said I have enough tools in my car to do what we have to do. It will be great to meet some fellow CEGers.

no wonder you car is SOOOO SLOW.... it all the added weight from the tools

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
#540815 02/17/03 12:10 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

#540816 02/17/03 02:17 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:

what did I say something wrong

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
#540817 02/17/03 04:10 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Just making sure you guys understand! I gots tools here at the house...BUT....If we just get a wild hair to change something on the 'tours/'tiques, and we need multiple tools, we will have em. It is also good that being in the caravan that we will be going to Nashville or Cool Springs, if we see a Contour that has broken down and needs some help we can stop and make sure that we can be of some assistance.

Also, because money is tight, we may not have internet for awhile coming up after the 18th. So if it looks like I just dropped off the face of the earth, I haven't. I will just be at the house eating that ramen noodle soup that you can buy in bulk for $.15......LOL. If you guys need or want to reach me, PM Joe or Jared they have the numbers.

Oh...and to whet your appetite.....My father in law....they live next door, cooked steak on the grill, outside, 30 degree weather! Kinda reminds me of the Cosby show where Bill Cosby is outside with earmuffs and like three layers of clothes and what is he doing? BARRRR BEEEEE QUEEEEE!

We will have fun! Oh and Joe and Hector, nice exhaust sounds! Hector...nice launch of the line. Joe, dude, were you trying to hide??? Noticed you driving around some streets in the background after your radar detector went off. Kinda sounds like something I would do! LOL

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard