Alrighty then...

So here is the update. Looks like about 9+ cars to meet here in Huntsville before the meet on the 25th. About 12+ people at the house. Should stir up the kids down the way with their civics and Mitsubishi and looks like a broke down honda that just sits and sits and sits....

Kinda neat thinking about a line of about 9+ cars taking over Huntsville...

There will BE NO RAIN for this event! For Friday or Saturday....

BBQ is on!!! We will have a grill going and probably a couple more. Possibly the valleyball net...

In the event of rain, we WILL be going to a restaurant. And yes, I know how much WE ALL LIKE BBQ! Again, we will have room and take over a local BBQ restaurant. Why....12+ people won't fit in the house...LOL...

Those or you who will be staying in or around Huntsville, PM me your iteneraries. I will then PM you the phone numbers to reach me. If you are visiting the site and have not yet joined but wanna see the CEG Contique experience first hand, if you are wanting to come and are in the area, email me at sosaudio1@mchsi.com and I will give directions.

Those that will be coming in thurs nite to stay over in Huntsville, the day will start off early with a clean-up. Heather, you will be here around 3pm right? Then we will jump on that intake mod for you and tech it thru the rest of the day. If anyone else has mods they want to do before the meet, this will be your last chance. PLEASE nothing REAL intense. UMMM NO engine swaps...sorry... If you are planning on a mod, please post! This will help us plan to get the team together to begin surgery.

Bring some lawn chairs!

And guys and gals...this is a family event so no alcohol. If you are going to do alcohol, it will have to be after. Sorry, But on a personal level...I don't want any of you guys getting sloppy and then getting hurt...or killed! So please, keep it home....You guys are my friends and family, and my CEG team and I don't want you guys to have a problem!

Kool????

Bring video cams and regular cameras. This event is gonna rock!!!!

Eric....DUDE...you are NOT supposed to take the 'tour offroading. Glad to know that you kept in under control and that you are alright.

Hector, your profile at last check is not working...you might wanna post a link in your sig that takes people to see the pics of the LoCo man's car! After this meet, we should all have pics that we can upload to show our cars.

Ok...I can't think of anything else to say right now so...
bye.

Oh yeah....anyone remember valentines day???? Anyone doing what I am doing? Gotta get up early and pray that there are some things left!!!

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville