CRAP!!! Now I gotta go change some posts.....The 26th is cool...sheeww back to all the calendars...

And yes still I will be there and stuff and YES Joe you and Hector need to be there. If need be, get into town thursday or Friday, GLChick and JSUMoose are probably gonna be in town (Huntsville, AL) around the same time. Maybe we will all get together here, do GLChick's intake mod and some last minute tuning/cleaning and who knows, maybe we will do a bar-b-que. So...shoot for getting here thurs nite, rest up, tune-up, clean up, eat-up Friday, drive up Saturday. My yard and my mother in-laws yard, which is next door has lots of room for parking tours if we need room.

Anyone else? I think GLChick found that the hotels here in HSV are less expensive than Nashville so if you are nearby, do a search for Huntsville Alabama for hotel Accomodations.

And oh yeah...another incentive, this area of town that I am at.....for whatever reason...is beginning to pop with imports. Friday nite, I'd be up for a cruise....

Do we have a venue yet?

Lemmie know
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville