Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
EDIT: And also, I have yet to hear any regrets about purchasing this system from anyone who has bought it, and its still #1 on the market. Thanks

Well, Cuervo I'm not sure how you learned to put such a rosy tint on everything. I mean I read a lot of regret in this thread. so I guess I'll be the first to say I regret purchasing my Brullen system. Afterall, I ordered a quiet system and Got a loud system whose tips weren't centered in my valence and the right tip stuck out an inch more than the left when installed. But heck I'm being way too critical. It only took one trip to the muffler shop and a measly $90 of my hard earned cash (but heck with that money i had them cut off my mild steel flanges, the silly slip fit joint, er, i mean customizing system length compensator and weld the system together). But hey, I have no regrets...............well, maybe one: I regret that I'm not stupid enough to buy something from PF or another Brullen product - I'll miss the weight reducing stress it gave me.

'00 Black&Tan SVT #616 of 2150: ST200s/custom exhaust/lots o'audio... Mi Gatica-FOR SALE '04 Focus SVT Sonic Blue with Euro pkg '05 S60 R : 300 HP of Magic Blue/Nordkap/Graphite 18s/6 spd