Originally posted by SVTCuervo:

so they just had an exhaust shop do a $20 fit for them. As for the flanges, Brullen will be offereing SS ones later this year. Any more question?/quote]

Unless of course the shop has to make one system fit out of two that did not. Then the price goes on up. The guy spent four hours with mine and it cost me $150.00 dollars. Between taking my original system on and off three times, to $90.00 in phone calls to Canada, I figure I have an extra three bills invested in it now. Yes, my time is worth $60.00 to take that damn thing off and on three times! For all that Brullen offered me about a $125.00 discount on the Y-pipe. At first I thought it was okay but I believe they should GIVE me the pipe for my time and trouble and the fact that yes, someday in the future I will have rotting exhaust flanges due to them being carbon steel and not stainless. "All stainless system"? I think not. While the system sounds great and the car is making good power, the hassles to get it on the car were not worth the trouble. For every one person who "bolted it on, no trouble" there is another who had major fitment issues. and bite your tongue Cuervo about "jthursby's custom system," as it has already been verified that my system was stock SVT with the exception of the outlets on the mufflers only. I could show some pictures that would make you cringe if I had a place to put them. Okay, I've said my piece.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker