Originally posted by hetfield:
Actually, as I mentioned in another thread, I'm interested in the Brullen, and I already knew about the fitment issues, so I think its good that these questions are being raised (and answered).

Cuervo, please don't view this as bashing, but I think its absolutely fair for someone willing to pay over half a grand for an exhaust system to make sure everything about their purchase works properly. I would also have been quite frustrated and angry if I had encountered the problems that a few people did. Having said that, I think you did the absolute best you could despite the problems, and the whole GB could have gone so much worse than it did. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but I read through the entire thread today, and I'm still willing to purchase. As you said, few problems were not able to be resolved by a trip to the exhaust shop for a small adjustment. If anyone wants to dispute that, please speak up.

I hope that PF and Brullen learned from the experience and that they updated everything to run smoother. If there's enough interest in the future for another GB, count me in.

Well even with the trouble we had, I would still buy the Brullen today, because the system is just that danm awesome. But Me, PF, and Brullen are positive that the fitment issue has been fixed and If there is interst in the future, I'll be more than happy to host another Group buy for you guys. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels