IT'S ON THE CAR!!!!

First impresiions....the install was fairly easy, although I don't think i could've done it out in my driveway....luckily I'm friendly with the local muffler shop, where they allowed me to assist in the install-a few observations:

1) The fasteners that come with the kit sheared in two when trying to torque them down...those locking nuts were not a great idea. We had plenty of extra SS fasteners on hand, so it was not a big deal.

and

2) The mufflers didn't want to line up right for some reason....we had to play with the way we torqued down the bolts on the flange, just to keep the tips off of the valence panel.

Thats it.....Really!!! That and some judicious welding

We were all impressed with the quality and the shop guys (one owns a 78 Z28 with a 383 stroker and the other a 69 F100 pick-up) were very impressed with the exhaust note!! not "rice-farty" at all!!!! Very, very similar in sound to the GReddy that was on my 95 Probe GT. Definitely more throaty than the "quiet" system!! I have no clue how to post pics, or i would....can I use imagestation???

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)