So has anybody's exhaust from this group buy fit?!?!? At first it was just the 2000's that didn't fit, then some of the 1999's, now a 98.5 didn't fit either!

What's the deal? Are these custom cat backs or just pre-packaged parts that each of us will have to have fitted and welded? I thought I was buying a bolt-on system here. to quote: "All Cat-Back systems use all original hanger locations and do not receive any modifications (Bolt-On system)...."

I sure hope that Brullen and PF are going to stand by their claims of a bolt-on cat-back system and reimburse us for any labor costs associated with cutting, welding and basically fixing a system that was supposed to just bolt on. I for one will be pivved if it doesn't fit - a ~14.5% discount isn't worth it, if i have to pay somebody else the same to fix inferior build quality.

Last edited by ToltecSVT; 04/21/03 10:56 PM.

'00 Black&Tan SVT #616 of 2150: ST200s/custom exhaust/lots o'audio... Mi Gatica-FOR SALE '04 Focus SVT Sonic Blue with Euro pkg '05 S60 R : 300 HP of Magic Blue/Nordkap/Graphite 18s/6 spd