Originally posted by mcgainer:
Originally posted by thisgirls98.5SVT:
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Got mine today! What is reccomended for a 98, professionally done or in the drive way? What parts do I need or should i replace I didnt have the svt dual exhaust set up? I have a SE

Well if your system is anything like mine you will probably have to have it take it to the shop. The brackets on my mufflers are on the wrong side and I haven't had a chance to even see if its going to fit without modifications. I am taking mine on Saturday to have it put on. I will let everyone know how it goes.

Goodbye GB savings...

A custom system with quality pieces from Summit Racing and local install would have been way cheaper...

But you all did get the little Brullen sticker..

It's gonna cost me anywhere from $50-100 to get it put on! Yippy! However, I still love the look of the system. The black mufflers and piping is damn sexy. Even if you can't see it, you know its there!! I know after its all said and done I will be happy!

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake