Originally posted by musicnut:
SVTCuervo, I haven't seen whatever is being said about you but I will say that you have run this GB extremely well. You respond right away to questions and concerns and have been in constant contact with the vendor. You can't ask for more.

Since I have a 2000, I am concerned with any possibility of the system not fitting correctly, but since the issue seems to only have shown up on one system so far, I will wait (im)patiently for mine to be delivered.

I agree. I have to say that I think that everyone on here b***** about their systems needs to realize that SVTCuervo didn't make the systems. He has been very helpful throughout this entire ordeal. Just remember that if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have such a great product at a great price.

I have complete faith that if your system aren't what they're supposed to be that PF and brullen will take care of them. I'm not trying to step on any toes or anything, but I just wish that people would think about things before running off at the mouth.

Sorry to offend anyone, but for a change I decided to put in my $0.02. I usually just sit back and keep quiet, but this really irritated me.

-Amanda- * 1998.5 CSVT Black/blue * Born on 6/11/98 * #6388 of 6535 * Aussie Mesh *Carbon Fiber Dash kit * 17in Velox VX-8's/Hankook Ventus * Brullen Baby!!!! * RVM Intake