NO why dont you tell me cause there is only two people that I know you could talk to and I am pretty sure I know which one it is... Zum is right that is pretty S-H-I-T-T-Y of my friends to talk about me behind my back but you know what I guess there not really my friends... and you will see me when I am on 39th next time but I will prolly not be stoping to talk to you... I have better things to do then waste my time with people who treat me like schitt... and I will run that camaro to just for the hell of it and in about 6 months I will smoke him to... that is pretty sad when the high end camaro of its time AKA the IROC only has 195hp stock and my car as 170hp stock... poor little camaro I feel sorry for that POS... I will be pushing around 200 to 220 in 6 months HOPEFULLY no promises cause I wouldnt want to stick my foot in my mouth again... but son I will never turn down a race so you just bring all you got and lets just hope that it is enough... oh and by the way I am doing a little bit of driving prep before I run with my friend tim so I will not be burning anymore clutchs...

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough