Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#538785 02/05/03 11:43 PM
Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
I for one want to know what you have heard about Static to make you jump his case....for real bad assumptions of people get you know where....that isnt fair to him that you have a bad idea of him and you treat him like [censored]...and if you heard it from the other OK peeps...than that is f-in rude to talk about your friends like that behind their back.... I will admit OK is known for drama, but we all have chilled out and it has been fine...WE DONT NEED ANYMORE!!!!!!! Just wanted to add my .02 before we get another post locked again...cause the thread is on its way to the s-h-i-t-t-e-r.

#538786 02/05/03 11:50 PM
U
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
U
I prefer not to say in the interest of not starting anything else, I just heard about the reason your cluthc went out and a few other instances of foot in mouth disease, let's just all try to be friendly and get along, ok? Hope to see you next time your in with your tour.

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

#538787 02/06/03 01:45 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
NO why dont you tell me cause there is only two people that I know you could talk to and I am pretty sure I know which one it is... Zum is right that is pretty S-H-I-T-T-Y of my friends to talk about me behind my back but you know what I guess there not really my friends... and you will see me when I am on 39th next time but I will prolly not be stoping to talk to you... I have better things to do then waste my time with people who treat me like schitt... and I will run that camaro to just for the hell of it and in about 6 months I will smoke him to... that is pretty sad when the high end camaro of its time AKA the IROC only has 195hp stock and my car as 170hp stock... poor little camaro I feel sorry for that POS... I will be pushing around 200 to 220 in 6 months HOPEFULLY no promises cause I wouldnt want to stick my foot in my mouth again... but son I will never turn down a race so you just bring all you got and lets just hope that it is enough... oh and by the way I am doing a little bit of driving prep before I run with my friend tim so I will not be burning anymore clutchs...

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

#538788 02/06/03 02:33 AM
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
It's really sad when a pic thread turns into this. What's even more sad is every South Central thread turns out like this. Why is everyone so shocked when people complain about Static's posts? It's not what we have heard about Static, it's what he says. It's not much of an assumption when everyone feels the same. Just read the tone of the majority of his posts. If he is honestly joking, he should make it known in that post, not wait until it's out of hand. You guys know how many of your threads get locked. Have you guys noticed that it's mainly you on South Central? Trust me, it's not just you guys in this area. We choose not to post here. If you think we don't have any good information to post, have any good meets to post pics of, or any problems with our cars, your nuts. We just don't want to hear you guys argue about what color of blue the sky is in the background of the pics. It sucks that this section has turned out like this. This is OUR section and we all need to be adults and use it wisely or we will lose it.
Oh god, Scoriox told me never to post again. Eh oh well!
By the way, nice pics. Are those blue washer nozzles?

1999 Silver Frost SVT #1582 www.fast4doors.com
#538789 02/06/03 02:36 AM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Zum:
Just wanted to add my .02 before we get another post locked again...cause the thread is on its way to the s-h-i-t-t-e-r.

I think it has reached it now.

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard