The chip came today. I cleared the pcm memeory, plugged it in and it worked like a charm!

Its still running a little too rich I think since I took off in front of this guy and left a cloud of black smoke when the rpm's were above 6K.
Lets just say that these new tires grip way better than the old nitto's and now it rips em free in 2nd gear when the boost comes on. Its only 7psi boost and no intercooler as yet.

The chip has worked wonders. I gave SF the MAF transfer function provided by PRO-M along with some other interpolated points and the injector size, and they plugged it all in for me. With no emanage adjustments the car fired right up and ran smoothly.
The power under full throttle and boost is frickin awesome now! I am really worried about the transmission so I am not going to be doing any hard shifts. Fingers are crossed on that one. Stock clutch is holding good as 7psi, I'll see when the intercooler is on and I'm running 10psi.

So now what.? There are other little details to wrap up, but for now I'm looking for those mustangs and firebirds owners who love to eat up contours!

warmonger

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black