I know it may be a bit premature, but I am taking a break from working on the car to say that I have the turbo hooked up EXCEPT for the intake and I am running the engine to make sure there are no exhaust, oil, or water leaks. So far so good since I ran it for about 1/2 hour and not apparent problems. Lots of smoke from the piping as the coating and thermal wrap starts to bake on. All the O2 sensors are working, including the worthless #2's that test pre-cat efficiency. The sound out of the exhaust is a nice sweet rumble now since the turbo is acting as the best resonator money can buy! It sounds even better now through the pair of magnaflows than it did before with headers and no resonator. I revved it up a few times to hear the turbo spool, sounds sweet! It makes a hell of an engine compartment blower though.

Now I will begin fabricating the intake pipe and the intercooler. Hopefully it won't be too long.

warmonger

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black