thanks for the info guys. yeah it seems to be an almost definite. i think we'll leave CT on the 22nd (and leave florida on the following friday or sat)and drive down taking our time. wanna see if there's anything to stop and see between here and florida. probably stopping at a motel at south of the border. then continuing on. i'm bringing my laptop and can get online w/ my sprint phone as modem. just gotta find an adaptor for the cig lighter in the car to plug the laptop into. so i can still check ceg and mapquest and whatnot.

not to offend anyone (this is what i heard). that the club scene isn't that great. is it more bars than clubs down there? how late r they open? just curious your opinion.

i may just go to universal studios for a day. i like rides but i dont want to pay to wait in lines for the week.

and that race museum definitely sounds fun. the oranges and nuts too. thats the stuff i find fun about road trips.

so yeah the svt will be down there if anyone wanted to hang for a bit or maybe hit up a bar on a night.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale