Originally posted by PDXSVT:
Yeah, who needs to keep all those petty criminals in custody in Multnomah County...we can just ship 'em all down to Salem when the Multnomah county sheriff has to cut his budget. Is the local jail YOUR idea of a pointless government program?

Does Don McIntire drive a Contour? Does Bob Tiernan dive a Mystique? Does Bill Sizemore drive a Cougar? I can tell you have strong feelings. So do I. But why does this topic belong on THIS website?

lol, we need mini forums under each area. Ohh well, What does me going to college have to do with contours, mystique, or mondeo's it has nothing to [censored] do with it. So what, if you want to post specific things go into one of the other forums, otherwise who the hell cars, its not like hardly anyone posts in the NW! God Damn! Lets argue over stupid stuff. I don't know the measure 28 thing, but petty criminals should be locked up. Cut there damn hand off and they won't ever do it again!! Teach them something. Just like in the olden days, you steal bread, CHOP there goes your arm. Talk about low crime. lol j/k

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.