Originally posted by MotorCity:
Maybe you should get off your duff and put something together. People that put group buys together are just normal CEGers like you an me. Take the lead!

Well, lets get some Ideas Guys I'll see what I can come up with. The floor mats are a great Idea I have the rubber floormats that will hold like a gallon of water.

I have an Idea that we can vote on even(if I can figure how to get the vote thing on here) How many ppl want an aerosol can of paint in any color they want, but mainly the color of your car. You know, like the cans Crylon you get at Wal-Mart, but in the color of your car. I am buying one this weekend in Cabernet Red to paint the interior parts on mt dash and doors. They are only $12 per can but I should be able to get a good group discount for enough of them. So let's hear it, Who wants to do ine of the cheapest mods you can do?

Do you want to see a group buy for cans of spray paint in the color of your car
Yes
No

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.