Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I was just on performance fords web site and reading the specs on the brullen system, they are identical to the bosal, so unless the bosal mufflers are restrictive i would think the dyno's should be about the same. just my 2 pennies. I would def. like to see a bosal on a dyno jet.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by dubkatz:
I was just on performance fords web site and reading the specs on the brullen system, they are identical to the bosal, so unless the bosal mufflers are restrictive i would think the dyno's should be about the same. just my 2 pennies. I would def. like to see a bosal on a dyno jet.

That's for the Brullen "Loud". How does that sound? AirKnight, care to comment?

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Sounds pretty good , geez i need more money to spend

B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Only one day left!

B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Only a couple of hours left. I would like to thank the people that purchased our exhaust system & also Contour.org. If you are thinking of buying our system in the future, please call BAT INC. @ 941-355-0005. Thanks again Mike(BANDIT)

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
NOOOO NOT BAT!!!

Hopefully they don't gauge people on the price. I got mine from the UPS guy today right before I had to hop on a plane. Man, it looks NICE!! Very good job with the chrome plating, and the welds looked good from what I could tell. Now, I am itching to come home to something more than my wife!

-Chris

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
am i too late?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Chris come on, thats not right. That exhaust is polished S/S not plated.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
CRAP!!! I haven't logged in for awhile, and I was in the market for a cat-back for my SVT, but missed this order date by one day!!! I guess I'll be going with Brullen......

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
go with thjew borla... there is another gb.....

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard