Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Lucas,

What did you think of the way it hangs? Too low? Tip size, OK or needs to be bigger?

I would love Zilla to get a closeup of the lower rear of the car with both tips in the shot.

I do think it sits a lil low for the svt bumper it could be sit tighter to the opening for the tips on the svt rear bumper... I have a 95 se so it won't matter they way it sits to me as soon as it doesn't hit the ground which won't happen....The tips i liked (3inch angle cut) but did you see that they do offer other tips on their website! After i do get the exhasut i will consider getting some other tips but i do like the tips on the exhasut now. I'm gonna talk to PAT(godzilla) about getting some close up of pics of the rear withthe tips. but overall i do give to 2 thumbs up

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
ok.... will take one this weekend..

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
UPS delivered my new Bosal system today. All I have to say isā?¦.WOW! Itā??s a shame to hide this under the car. The system makes much more of an impression in person than in pictures.

The one negative I have is that it probably took me as long to un-box, un-bubblewrap, un-staple, and un-tape the thing as it will to actually install it!

Just kidding! I have nothing negative to say about this product.

Bandit, you mentioned the availability of inserts for the mufflers. Can you provide a little more detail on that? Part #s, cost?

Also, if you guys ever make a set of stainless steel headers for the contour you can just put my name right on the list as one set sold.

I am joining the MSDS header group buy before it expires next week and I wish they had a stainless steel option (that and a price more in line with headers for other marques). I think that having an alternative source of headers available would be a healthy thing for our hobby.

If Bosal ever does that though, it would be wise to study the history behind another nameless company that blatantly made an exact stainless steel copy of the MSDS headers. That was bad business all around and is not what I am suggesting.

BANDIT, I really thank you for this excellent system and for setting this group buy up for us.

If some of the other guys looking for a quality cat-back system are still uncertain whether to buy Bosal, my advice is to do it quick before this expires next week!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Is it on yet? Glad you received it in good shape. As far as the noise reducers go they fit inside the mufflers, unscrew the 6 bolts, slide the noise reducer in putthe tip on & replace the 6 bolts. The noise reducers go for $30.00 ea.The part # is 259-327.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I would just put in some Bubb Rubb whistle tips.

I can't wait to hear those Bosal Sound clips. You guys should really have them on the Bosal website.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I'm probably gonna buy these suckers...$500 for SS cat back can't be beat!! I'm so happy

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
We are still working on our web site, we are adding a whole bunch of pictures & sound is on the list. Hurry up guys time is running out.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Hey bandit to order do i just call you monday morning?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Yes, 800-631-7271 x 227 (Mike) Don't forget I'm on the east coast.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Lucas,

What did you think of the way it hangs? Too low? Tip size, OK or needs to be bigger?

I would love Zilla to get a closeup of the lower rear of the car with both tips in the shot.

If you install new Rubber Exhaust Hangers, it should hang the whole exhaust a little closer to the bumper.
After all, Zilla's SVT is 3 years old now...

Pete... 2004 Mercury Marauder 300A Black Clearcoat/Dark Charcoal LEATHER DOB 10/31/2003 DOP 1/2/2004 www.mercurymarauder.net
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard