Originally posted by musicnut:
Bandit and anyone familiar with Borla and Brullen Quiet cat backs: How does the sound of the Bosal system compare to these? This special price you are offering to our group is very sweet and I am extremely tempted. The only thing preventing me from whipping out the credit card is not knowing how your system compares in sound. I want a system just louder than stock with a deep, mellow sound. I use my car sometime to take out clients and do not want my car to be loud and obnoxious. Of course any increase in torque and HP is always welcome. Can anyone that has heard the Bosal comment on this?

i heard godzilla's exhasut and wow very nice.... and i talked to mike as well and will be getting my exhasut very soon too. I have heard the bassini andi do prefer it over the bassini becuase its a deeper tone. The bassini sounds like a tin can. The bosal at WOT sounds awesome deeper tone and not raspy in the cold at all... i am def going to get the exhasut set up thanks MIke for setting this up for us.

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching