Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Musicnut, I think we have what your looking for, on average our exhaust systems are usually on the quiet side. We also offer inserts that go inside the rear mufflers to make them even quieter. I would talk to godzilla or nossvtcontour for their opinion.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
If someone can produce the dyno hp/torque curve before/after with stock airbox and show me the gains, I may be interested here.

Also, is this a pure bolt-up do it yourself cat-back, or would I need a welder (or installer)?

Doug 2006 Mercury Milan V6 Premier Dark Blue Pearl Former owner of a 2000 SVT Contour
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
The sound and video clip will be up this weekend..... I will probably make it Saturday day and post it that afternoon... Its been really freaking cold out to do it now... its like 5 here and with 30+ winds..... brrrrrrr..

Bandit, I want to thank you again for theis wonderful system. I love the way it looks and sounds I do feel a big impovement in power..... I have had a lot of my friends say it sounds great. Noscontour keeps driving past my house stalking my car... lol..... He really cant wait to he gets his... But, you will always get these jerk offs on the internet that think they know what they are talking about, and they try to ruin someone's image. But just ignore them. I have shown a few people the system and they love it. And from the pics other people told me they are going to order it... you always get a Ass_ole that has to complain about someting.... Thanks again..........

(P.S. Bandit) make headers...... lol

Patrick

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
bolt up in 15 mins... after you take off the old system... and I do feel a power difference with this system...

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Recieved the Dyno Plot Fax from BosalUSA.

MPH Brospeed Stock HP+/-
26 58.2 59.1 -.9
32 76.2 76.6 -.4
38 88.1 88.4 -.3
44 97.7 97.6 +.1
50 109.0 109.2 -.2
56 115.2 114.9 +.3
62 120.2 118.4 +1.8
68 126.4 121.8 +4.6
74 135.9 127.1 +8.8
80 145.5 137.8 +8.7

Mike, repeated to me the mufflers are straight thru in there design, not baffled!

Sorry, can't scan it in while at work and there is no RPM or TQ plots or axis on the chart.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
You have to take the good with the bad. What about a "Y" pipe & a free flowing cat? (Direct fit) What diameter would you guys want?

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by musicnut:
Bandit and anyone familiar with Borla and Brullen Quiet cat backs: How does the sound of the Bosal system compare to these? This special price you are offering to our group is very sweet and I am extremely tempted. The only thing preventing me from whipping out the credit card is not knowing how your system compares in sound. I want a system just louder than stock with a deep, mellow sound. I use my car sometime to take out clients and do not want my car to be loud and obnoxious. Of course any increase in torque and HP is always welcome. Can anyone that has heard the Bosal comment on this?

i heard godzilla's exhasut and wow very nice.... and i talked to mike as well and will be getting my exhasut very soon too. I have heard the bassini andi do prefer it over the bassini becuase its a deeper tone. The bassini sounds like a tin can. The bosal at WOT sounds awesome deeper tone and not raspy in the cold at all... i am def going to get the exhasut set up thanks MIke for setting this up for us.

HaHa You Watching me? Keep Watching
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by godzilia:
The sound and video clip will be up this weekend..... I will probably make it Saturday day and post it that afternoon... Its been really freaking cold out to do it now... its like 5 here and with 30+ winds..... brrrrrrr..

Bandit, I want to thank you again for theis wonderful system. I love the way it looks and sounds I do feel a big impovement in power..... I have had a lot of my friends say it sounds great. Noscontour keeps driving past my house stalking my car... lol..... He really cant wait to he gets his... But, you will always get these jerk offs on the internet that think they know what they are talking about, and they try to ruin someone's image. But just ignore them. I have shown a few people the system and they love it. And from the pics other people told me they are going to order it... you always get a Ass_ole that has to complain about someting.... Thanks again..........

oh yea pat i'm an svt stalker hehe i'm thinking i might just steal ur exhasut lol jk

(P.S. Bandit) make headers...... lol

Patrick

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
MIke? now you decide to make these for our cars right after i ordered one also you should consider making headers for the contour jsut becuase it would fit all the yrs contours (svt and non svt) Just post and ask how many ppl would be interested in the headers for our cars! and see what the market demand is... i'm thinking if the price is right...ppl would def be interested!

Another note i would like to apologize to you MIke and behave of all these lil kids and know nothjing about you or ur company and basically wanna be dickheads and insult you and/or your product which they both know nothing about.. For you guys out there that wanna be bitchass crackheads and insult a man trying to help us out...you really have a problem and grow up.... Mike is a good guy (i talked to him a couple of times already) he is just like me and you...

A car enthusist sorry but i can;t spell but u know what i mean

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Lucas,

What did you think of the way it hangs? Too low? Tip size, OK or needs to be bigger?

I would love Zilla to get a closeup of the lower rear of the car with both tips in the shot.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard