Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
hey bandito,

I was wondering if there was any way that i could get a few weeks to get the money.... The reason is that i am a student, who wants a dual setup, but needs a little time to save up the money. Plus i have a ton of other mods going on right now. This is the best deal i have come by, and i would like to take part since the price is so low. So, is there any way that this price will be available for a few weeks..... and trust me, i am good for it....

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Hey Bandit your a joke go home, what do think you are doing trying to charge $108 more than NOPI, who in their right mind is going to be that stupid to buy from you. Maybe
if you discounted your system to $375 you might be back in the game.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, BUT ISNT NOPI SELLING A BROSPEED EXAUST????? ISNT THIS SOMETHING DIFFERENT????? DOES NOPI INCLUDE SHIPPING????? DIDNT THINK SO....

98 SVT #4636/6535 T-Red/midblu http://www.pbase.com/markussigpi/galleries FOR SALE: My Car.....
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
2KJMSVT,

Both of your comments toward Bandit are very uncalled for. If there is a company selling them for less that the manufacturer, that is there business. Who's to say Nopi is making a profit off of these anyway? I have seen them have a $900 Zetec header on their webpage selling for $99. I tried buying two of them and they emailed me and said their pricing was messed up and I was SOL. Plus they where out of stock.

I personally called Bandit and talked to him on length. He seems like a respectable guy just trying to help us out. From the looks of the system, components, technology, etc. even $700+ would be decent. I see this as the best cat-back system for the Contour made yet.

Your two comments don't do anyone any good. In fact, I think you owe him an apology.

Bandit, you know you're getting my money soon. I'm not rolling the dice with Nopi like I have done many times in the past and not once could they deliver the product. 2KJMSVT, I say buy it from Nopi (if you are even seriously thinking about buying a system) and see how long Nopi holds your money until you get an email stating you're sh!t out of luck!

2KJMSVT, you talk big for a n00b.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by MarkusSVT:
CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, BUT ISNT NOPI SELLING A BROSPEED EXAUST????? ISNT THIS SOMETHING DIFFERENT????? DOES NOPI INCLUDE SHIPPING????? DIDNT THINK SO....

LMFAO! Owned!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I second Chris Hightower.
I think this thread has seen more than enough of this 2KJMSVT character and I suggest we at least all stop responding to him. Maybe this is a good time for a moderator to join in...

2KJMSVT you are an agitator and I am sure you are not interested in this group buy at any price, so lay off.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Markus give me a call or e-mail when your ready, I may have a distributor than can offer you the group price after the 31st. Thanks for the support guys. Talked to Nopi again this morning they keep saying there going to correct this problem.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Bandit and anyone familiar with Borla and Brullen Quiet cat backs: How does the sound of the Bosal system compare to these? This special price you are offering to our group is very sweet and I am extremely tempted. The only thing preventing me from whipping out the credit card is not knowing how your system compares in sound. I want a system just louder than stock with a deep, mellow sound. I use my car sometime to take out clients and do not want my car to be loud and obnoxious. Of course any increase in torque and HP is always welcome. Can anyone that has heard the Bosal comment on this?

2000 T-Red SVT, #562/2150
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Godzilla should be producing a sound clip here soon. From what he says, it's what you're looking for.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
2000 FORD MOTOR CO Contour Exhaust Cat-Back Exhaust System
BROSPEED Cat-Back Exhaust Contour SVT 98-00 Unit of Measure: EA
Part Number: 001+3205 Core Price: $0.00
$562.50 Sugg. Retail Price
$392.86 Your Price No Photo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2002 © NOPI
Customer Service
Customer Service 1-800-277-6674 Ext 260, 262

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard