2KJMSVT,

Both of your comments toward Bandit are very uncalled for. If there is a company selling them for less that the manufacturer, that is there business. Who's to say Nopi is making a profit off of these anyway? I have seen them have a $900 Zetec header on their webpage selling for $99. I tried buying two of them and they emailed me and said their pricing was messed up and I was SOL. Plus they where out of stock.

I personally called Bandit and talked to him on length. He seems like a respectable guy just trying to help us out. From the looks of the system, components, technology, etc. even $700+ would be decent. I see this as the best cat-back system for the Contour made yet.

Your two comments don't do anyone any good. In fact, I think you owe him an apology.

Bandit, you know you're getting my money soon. I'm not rolling the dice with Nopi like I have done many times in the past and not once could they deliver the product. 2KJMSVT, I say buy it from Nopi (if you are even seriously thinking about buying a system) and see how long Nopi holds your money until you get an email stating you're sh!t out of luck!

2KJMSVT, you talk big for a n00b.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE