he i have a 96 mystique with the rear muffler cut out and the rest is stock..it was realy quite but then i think the resonater blew out or something cause man its loud now..but only at certain points..if i have it har don throttle it isnt to bad sounds like a truck ahha serioulsy it does and when i down shift lets say to second gear at 60 kmh which is at 4000 it has a cool vibration sound and man it echoes off of buildings sucha unique sound to it..but i was thinking of putting a glass pack in place fo the resonter or a jsut a straight through smaller resonater into a magnaflow aluminized wiht 1 3/4 in and 1 3/4 out jsut so that it will have that sotck look ahah i dont want ot give anyhting away here for them civc guys haha so what do u guys think ? will it sound nice..or maybe shoul si jsut put a straight pipe in place of the resonater and that magnaflow muffler at the rear give me some ideas guys..i want a loud car under throttle something to scare people aahh casue around here cops dotn care...