Im new to the board but not to 1 turbo foucs hes on the focus board as well his kit is expensive no doubt but he's got everthing worked out in that kit it is the safest kit around for these motors. As far as the tranny i ve researched this it will not handle the turbo (the auto) there is compnay called levelten.com that makes a kit to rebulid the auto tranny to withstand more power. but the turbo will toast stock tranny quick. Its rated at like 120ftp of torque or smothing like that its rated right at waht the car puts out stock so even bolt mods can become a problem if you go as far as cams and boost the hp to a number to high i dont know about the V6 Tranny but the 4cyl tranny cant handle it. I have autos and was wondering the same thing.

P.S. 1turbocous kits have pushed the ZX3 focus to 13.8 Seconds at 104 MPH on more than 1 car and there still drivable thats pretty good if you ask me.

95 Tour ATX Zetec EGR Block OFF Polished TB Polishe Vavle cover Energy suspension Greaseable sway bar bushings Front and rear Red interior lights 1/2 done Home made short ram intake Custom Grills Watch this space grow