Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I've spoken with Milan via several PMs and we have resolved any misunderstandings that had caused a bit of agitation here a couple days ago.
I did not know at the time, that he had already known about these upgrade to xenon issues with the H7 units beforehand. And I SHOULD have PM'd him prior to posting anything here. And after talking to him in depth, I realize that he knows all about this type projector unit that will be going on you guys's cars. And I'm sorry I've caused any worry to buyers about this issue. That was NOT my intention to scare or discourage any of you. Please have continued faith in your seller Milan, as I believe he will take the measures necessary to give you a good product that has the correct upgrades. The H7 Hella projector is a really good unit that will transform the lighting on your Contours, and after install, you will want to just drive only at nighttime just for the pleasure of it.
Hopefully, this posting will set you guys at ease about any potential worries that you may have had regarding this matter. And I hope you all enjoy your new lights!

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i wish cops would enforce laws against the blue, yellow and green tinted headlights schmoes are driving around with now

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Josch:

As I said in the PMs, I appreciate you being forthcoming. I look forward to further communicating with you in the future. Thank you for setting the matter straight, it is best for all of us.

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
PROGRESS REPORT ON XENONS

I expect to be finished by the end of tomorrow in my redesign of the lights. If you recall, I had to use the H7 projector instead of the H9. Though very similar, they are slightly different.

The shields form the H7 are coming out and being replaced by a modified H9 Shield. I am gonna bend the shields to produce the thick blue band of light at the horizon, as seen on the Audi projectors.

I have sent the H9 projectors back to my supplier on Friday, and hope to have the H7s by the end of this week.

My purchase of HID kits from Philips has been finalized hours ago. I expect them to ship out on Thursday or Friday. Since they are shipped from England or Germany, it may take a few days for them to come to my front door...

What this means, is that my two week "redesign phase" is well ahead of schedule, and I am happy to report that things are going smooth.

Anticipate to receive your lights in about 2-3 weeks.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
How much longer are mine going to be?

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Same thing Paul. Another 2-3 weeks.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard