Originally posted by hispeedillusionz:
Hey guys, I havent posted for months. I forgot my password so I had to make a new name. Anyhow I talked to Rosie with Mirko Racing regarding the availability for an application for a pre-98 Contour for the Front splitter air dam. She told me that with 20 orders we could get it made. I thought that it sounded feasable to do so is there any interest out for these? Cost would be 190$ maximum, and the more orders the cheaper, she is supposed to get back to me with the price breakdown. Any interest POST HERE, or email me at
Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu</a> if you have any questions.

Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu

I may be interested? Would they match the SVT type side skirts? Because that is what I'd be using them with. And do we have any pre-98 pics of what these Mirko splitters would look like. I seen the post-98 pics. But did not see any pre-98 pics yet.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s