I am as far as I can go for a little bit. I am still waiting to hear more about what can and can't be done via CF bezels. I've been desperatly sketching and photochopping....trying to come up with something fairly mean/clean looking. Also I have yet to find a projector or cool looking LED turn signal to use....so I'm just cleaning the housings up to paint them and holding off on getting the projectors adjusted correctly.

My SVT is without drivetrain at this time Come spring, this problem will be solved thanks to Buckshot Motor Sports and HMS So until then, adjusting the projectors would be really guesstimating because of how the car sits with major wheel gap in the front w/o an engine. BUT...if my low beams look like they're still in a good pattern...I'll be able to know how much to bump the high beam pattern over the low's.....

I also wouldn't like the idea of my info being used by anyone to do a GB or the like. Milan did a fairly high quality job, but has proven that there are small things that got over looked when doing them in a small scale production. I am doing this for the people who are looking to save a ton of cash over paying to have them done and do their own custom headlights, not those who are looking to make a quick buck and rip off CEG'ers. That's why I held off on the first "how-to" to be honest.

Last edited by Swazo; 11/14/03 04:12 AM.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone