Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Nice, looks good when Milan used Hella low beam projectors on both highs and lows. I bet with the HID's the lows are much brighter!

I still want to use a small projector(s) as turn signals, I'm just waiting the hear what I can do with the new bezels. If the CF versions flop for some reason, then I'll just do some more custom work to the OEM versions.....
We'll have to see what happens

Oh yeah...I've finally found some nice "hyper white" H9 bulbs that are 50 state legal.... I hope they work out

Diaper boxes....is there anything they won't hold?

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
It's good to be back.

-Colter My Old Car Current Cars- 1999 Ford Taurus SE 3.0 Duratec 1999 Ford Explorer XLT, my Geocaching car.
S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
If anyone ventures over to FCO, I have an alblum w/ like 30+ pics IIRC. I'd link it, but that's frowned apon

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
link it anyway - who gives a crap if some old CEG fart doesnt like it - colter and i have been around longer thanmost people here have

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
my lows are H7's

How are the H7s treating you Roger? Any problems with the European pattern and the D2S? (glare for the slowlane traffic while on the freeway, for example)

Out of curiousity, since Milan would never say, if you look really close to the front of the lamps you will see the little Hella logo. The highbeams are rightside up, arent they?

Originally posted by Horse:
colter and i have been around longer thanmost people here have

Most, but not all. *evil laugh* Colter just scared me early on so I avoided the Utah forum. I was always afraid Ratbeard and his midgets would enslave me.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I have to say that I love my headlights and its the best mod I've done to date, no matter what they cost Seeing that I've had my projectors since the spring I've had alot of time driving the car at nightime (actually look forward to it ) and haven't had one person flash their lights at me. Milan took extra time aiming my lights to make sure they were right and the beam pattern is the same on both sides, although its not a straight beam patten like his own personal lights are. As far as the Hella logo goes, well, its the right side up on both sides, thats how its supposed to be, right Are any of you projectors builders going to make them for the masses?

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
and haven't had one person flash their lights at me.

Ive only had one, and then I am not 110% sure (it was a Discovery and they flashed their fog lamps ). We were both cresting a small hill. I had my foglamps at this time. It would be quite a suprise to go from just your light to being under the beam pattern of four H9 projectors.

although its not a straight beam patten like his own personal lights are.

I was thinking about changing mine. After I first put them on I felt like I illuminated traffic to the right too much. After six months of freeway night use, and watching peoples responses (or lack of) I know I am fine. The pattern in the foglamp projectors is flat though. I did this so I could aim them with a little less drop since they are already so close to the ground.

As far as the Hella logo goes, well, its the right side up on both sides, thats how its supposed to be, right

Ya, its right. I was just curious since I was having such trouble making the H9 low for highbeam work for me.

Are any of you projectors builders going to make them for the masses?

Not me. Near the bottom if you want to know why.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ExDelayed:

Most, but not all. *evil laugh* Colter just scared me early on so I avoided the Utah forum. I was always afraid Ratbeard and his midgets would enslave me.

LMAO!

-Colter My Old Car Current Cars- 1999 Ford Taurus SE 3.0 Duratec 1999 Ford Explorer XLT, my Geocaching car.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Got any pics of the rear of the housings, where you mounted the projectors?? This is where I become very skeered & nervous about cutting...

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Like that?

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard