OK, I'm done with the housing mods and projector mods with both headlights. All that's left is to test fit them on car, shim the projectors in place and set them in epoxy. I won't be mod'ing the reflector as I'm getting custom bezels made (anyone hightowerized bezels?? ) and won't be reusing it or the oem bezels.

I've been taking good pics through out the process thus far. I'll be putting a "how-to" together shortly, but will be somewhat incomplete as I am only able to show how to do the high beams. But if you're able to do the high beams, you can easily do the lows the same way. I'll also have to show how to grind the reflectors too...even though mine aren't being reused. *Dion used a sheet of CF instead, keet that in mind....

Here is a mock up showing the high beam in place WITH the oem bezel and reflector. Keep in mind, they will look different. *Notice the low beams have a charcoal grey metallic painted reflector??

Here is one of the headlights in taken apart.

Finally, here is a slightly better shot of the headlights before this currant burst of mods...

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone