Wow, thanks guys!

I don't want to say I'm going to go and then have to back out, but SZ04 is my goal They're 18X7.5 RacingHart C5 w/ 42mm offset. I have loved these wheels for quite some time and have wanted them since before the SVT. RacingHart doesn't make them in 4X108, so I had to get them custom drilled. Like I said, I love those wheels
Back on topic, I did the projector low beams when I noticed Milan's GB and also peep'd the prices I'm just getting around to doing the high beams and a few other things.

As soon as UPS brings me my stuff, I'll start on that "how-to". Even though I made my lights fixed, I'll post info on making mounts to keep them adjustable. I'll try to take as many pics as possible and not just drive through the process like lasttime

Also, I noticed it wasn't such a great pic to show the projectors....I've been having issues with my freebie fototime account the past few days....Hopefully I can get some up later tonight.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone