Damn your car looks amazing, especially the rims What rims are they btw? Its a little hard to see the projectors in the pic, can you show some more pics (free horing ) Is there any chance you can bring that bad boy out to SZ04' Also I know what you mean about condensation in the Milan quad projectors, I get some but its very little and goes away within about an hour. The funny thing is that it only shows up in the early spring and fall though, no problems in the summer You guys who did your own are lucky and/or fortunate to do your own lights. I couldn't do it and wouldn't even think about it, so I had to pay and pay I did! I will say this though, I'm very happy with my lights, as far as the quality and light output, the 4100K HIDs with H7 Hella projectors and 65w Halogens w/ H9 highs work well, especially when used together on very dark roads, really inspires confidence

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00