The was I was thinking of doing it to a pre-98 was to pick up a set of 90mm projectors (perhaps the E-codes from Puma, the Canada city-light model is kinda neat too). Anyway, take a set of lamps. Then find some 90mm ID plastic tubing. Seperate the lens from the housing. Place the lamps in the housing, with the lowbeam in the center (or modify a set of lows and remove the cutoff shield). The center lamps will be hidden slightly by the hood. After the lamps have been placed, then cut two round holes (90mm) into the lens. Sand and smooth the inside of the lens near where the plastic tubes will attach. Connect the tubes with some sort of epoxy. After everything is cured, then tape of the lamps and paint the lenses body color or whatever. Make sure the tubes don't touch the lamps so there is room for adjustment. These gaps will also allow a place for water to escape if you drive in the snow or rain (just put a drain in the stock lamp). Rewire the headlight harness using finer wire with a heavier guage. Connect HID to the lows and install into vehicle.

Thats how I would do it at least.

Very cool work on yours Swazo. I will want to take a look at them in person when I decide to chop into my lamps (again). How much better is the beam pattern? Do you think that those modules would also look good in the place of your foggies? How did you level them to work with the factory adjustment or is there a different place to adjust them now?

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R