It was!

Now that I am waiting to let the silicone dry, I thought I'd give a heads up on how it went.

After mod'ing my ideas about 5 or 6 times I got it done! It was WAY harder than I first thought. But now I have a good way of doing it, and "How To" is in the works. After going through this once, I've decided not to tear into them again later to add high beams, unless I do a brand new set all at once.....but I doubt it.

Real world mod time on my method is about 5 hours for the 2 lowbeams once I get the "How To" all done. I ended up pretty much gutting the whole headlight assembly and did a lot of boring and grinding to fit.

All and all I think they went together very well for prototypes, and the next set done will come out better than mine since I had to go through the trial and error part.

Now that I will have headlights in my car for the first time in days, I can go get my camera from my friend. Pics should be on by tomarrow night. They look great.....atleast to me. The real test is to see what you guys think!

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone