Originally posted by NVMYCAT:
Originally posted by LuckyTour95:
I need one for a mystique with a tach. I think its the same as the tours but the trip reset is on the other side.

would you be able to make your own hole with a dremel and a drill bit if I would tell him to make a Contour one but don't drill a tach reset button? otherwise you would be looking at 3 types being developed here..

No, the '95's (both Contour and Mystique) have the trip reset on the left and they also lowered the trip odometer placement. Simply cutting a different hole wouldn't work well.

The types of gauges you need are:

• Early no tach set ('95 to possibly '96, trip reset hole on left and odometer placement lower)
  • Late no tach set ('97+, trip reset on right and odometer placement higher)
  • Early with tach, 150 speedo (very few made. Probably not worth it to spend the time on)
  • Early with tach, 130 speedo (Early '95 only it seems. Trip reset on left, trip odometer lower)
  • Late with tach, 130 speedo (late '95+, trip reset on right, odometer higher)
  • SVT (all years the same)
  • HVAC (fits all Contour and '98+ Mystique)

It sounds as if you've got enough people donating you the gauges you need. Let me know if you have trouble coming up with any certain one and I'll get it to you instead of our other deal we were making.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."