Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I feel for you man, except my expenses came in this order. Loss of power steering fluid= new rack and pinion= $600, get car back, have had bad rod for a about a year, just waiting for enough money for 3.0. Two days later, the car is knocking like a son of a biatch. Now the car has been in the shop for over a month, and I should be getting it back tomorrow or saturday =$3000+. Don't worry it gets worse before it gets better. The worse thing though is that I'm in high school and I've had to drive the mini van for the past month. Vans may have been cool in the 70's, but now it's a . Don't worry dude, the contour is a great car, and everything will work out, now the only thing I can say is to make sure you don't run it too hard and keep plenty of oil in her.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
G
gSto Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
oh f*$k me! i forgot to do that too...oil change
lol....

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
yea oil changes i keep track of. mine is full of synthetic right now. damn man youre in high school? ure one lucky guy to have a car in high school. for me it was the train the entire 4 years. god i hate the train now.

see what pisses me off is that whenever i save enough money to fix the body (not even gonna dream about performance mods yet), something else comes up. meanwhile im drivin around with dents and scratches everywhere. on the bright side, noone wants to steal the tour, and thats important around where i park oh yea and also it helps me join traffic. noone wants to cut me off once they see the damage

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
implies that u are not one to bluff when merging

i had the same 'benefit' driving my beat down 78 accord back in the day...i'd put that sucker anywhere and everyone backed off

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard