okay now i've read the entire post and my next advice for u is the forget about wasting the money on that bady kit and sell off those wheels...i dont see a reason for hooking up a car u're ready to destroy litterally or figuratively..save yourself that big hunk of change for repairs

get some tools if u dont have them already, im sure your car prolly needs the cleaning i mentioned previously and that'll cost u roughly 20 bucks maybe...a couple of wrenches to fit the bolts on the t/b setup and a screwdriver and a small set of picks that u can get at lowes or walmart that will reach into the egr ports and help remove the carbon build up in there...with the miles u have the duratec gunks up pretty bad, im surprised u dont have a cel if u dont...a small can of the intake cleaner i mentioned about cost me $3-something...that will take care of the sticking throttle as i mentioned before and serve as maintainance for the t/b and egr ports

i dont think the atx suffers the throttle hang problem mentioned by the other poster, its caused by the dirt build up most likely

and as far as the creampuff going down hill post...that is correct also, from my experience...i bought a 91 passat back in 95 that had been driven alot 76K miles, but was driven nicely by original owner...when i bought it it was like new, no squeaks, rattles, etc...a few months of me dogging it and there was all kinds of squeaky noises from underhood and the car went downhill quickly finally dying of broken timing belt causing much damage to the valves to the tune of 2700 dollar quote for repairs...

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid