It is now to be known as the "Rainier Rock Run 2003". I may gotten only one new rock chip in my window, but I was hit many times with lesser rocks that thankfully didnt chip me up. It is OK though, my drive to work everyday has the same dangers...my insurance company will be coughing up for some windshield repair soon.

Tailing along behind those SVT's was wonderful, but I was laggin several times...I need MORE POWAH!

Good thing Lance figured out why his third brake light wasn't working before I ended up climbing up his pretty twin tailpipes.

When we were leaving the parking area up top, a Ford Escape got between myself and Shotwell, and the Escape was going almighty slow. I flashed him a lot but after he passed the 12th turnout I couldnt take it anymore...I didnt catch up to the group until after Longmire. Oh, and when that green Space Van saw me rushing up behind, he moved his ass over right quick...I gave him a wave...he could teach the Escape driver a thing or two.

Fun run indeed. Lotsa traffic!

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI