Okay on the 18th its supposed to be cloudy in south king county, But I had an idea, there is a huge autosale at the Super Mall in Auburn WA, I was thinking we could all meet their. Simple Directions to get their.

From I-5 North or South, Take the Highway East 18 exit. When you get to the Highway 167 South exit, take it (about 1.5 miles) then the first off ramp for the supermall is about .3 miles and then when you get off the highway stay to the left, and then go east towards the supermall. Turn left at the third stop light And drive into the McDonalds Parking Lot.

From I-90 Go west until you get to the I-5 Junction Go south on I-5 Following it and then take the Highway East 18 exit. When you get to the Highway 167 South exit, take it (about 1.5 miles) then the first off ramp for the supermall is about .3 miles and then when you get off the highway stay to the left, and then go east towards the supermall. Turn left at the third stop light And drive into the McDonalds Parking Lot.

I will be there at 10:00 AM Saturday, we will wait for people till 11:00 AM.
If you get lost at all please give me a call on my cell phone at 253-217-6020.

If you are coming please post your name below and that you are coming! If only 2 or three people say they are coming its gonna suck. Also, bring money for gas and food. I don't know all what we will be doing so come prepared.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.