Originally posted by 95Mike:
I have to work saturdays untill 6pm. If we could get together sunday I could make it. Seattle is a hop-skip-and-a-jump away.

Is their anyway you can get it off, I don't know if the other guys will be able to go sunday, if they can then I guess we can change it to the 19th, but they need to post that they are free. Also, I don't know what I have in mind yet. We will probably get together, show off our cars, talk about cars a bit, and then after a while go for a drive, up the highway in a long line, (making it so people can get between us) It will attract lots of attention, and well sorry to say piss some drivers off cause they can't pass very well. But indeed I think we might be able to get some attention. Also if anyone has any www.contour.org decals for the back passanger windows. I would like to buy them off you when we all meet. I want to get a minimium of 5 people together. I am going to see if Lance is free also since he is in the area. If you guys have any friends with contours, please invite them to join along. The more the merrier. I will be asking my sisters boyfriend to take his old svt that he owned from his brother and drive it with us. (he has absuletly nothing done, but hey its another 20 feet longer in the trail of cars.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.