what do u guys do for remote start on mtx's. the dei's dont offer that feature. i'm sure u can rig it up but i wouldn't trust it. i got a clifford ag4 w/ every available option and smartwindows 4 module for front doors and cliffnet dataport (laptop to control/program the alarm). my guy hooked me up and before the install quoted me for a 10 hour job. it took LONGER than 10 hours. the ag4 is the top of the line and very sophisticated, as this viper is too. i skipped the viper alarm when shopping for my alarm cuz it didn't haven't an mtx remote start. the only thing i'm missing that clifford didn't offer is the lcd key fob. my shop didn't rush to do the install and cut corners. they work on high end cars all the time. everything it hidden.

you guys WILL pay more than 75-100 to get this viper installed, especially cuz your install shop isn't making money off the sale of the alarm and parts. while this is a good price for the alarm, make sure u call shops capable of this kind of install that will give u a good price. some wont even do the install with alarm that u supply. if they do, they usually charge more per hour.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale