Kremithefrog> Depending on the interest level of this groupbuy, I will most likely offer another groupbuy beginning in the spring to summer.

Whitelx> Yes you can bypass your whole system and just use the viper for all of your functions. So no you do not have to carry 2 remotes around! Whatever car stereo shop decides to install this will know exactly what to do, and you do not even need to tell them that, because that is how they will set it up automatically.

ssmumich00> Yes that is a great question, I am glad someone brought that up. the ford PATS system is simple to get around but it is a 40 dollar part in addition to the alarm.

DanKbud> Its your decision man! I understand ya, you just got in to that black widow!

XKontour98> The installation should cost no more than 75-100 dollars and that price is +$40 for our cars because we have the PATS system to get around.

Luckytour95> I will most likely be offering another groupbuy depending on the success of this one.

Joshua_at_Baylor> first off the remote trunk pop is an option, second off i am offering PATS bypass module for 40 dollars, third off it does not take a whole day to install the alarm, My installer installed my personal alarm for me with the battery backup, and 2nd siren, with a custom siren sound in 3 hours. I do not know who installed yours. My shop offers installation for 70 dollars of this alarm. We average 3 hour install times and mark our schedules to last no more than 3 hours for the installatoin of the Viper Responder.

Viper Responder

-Jason