Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I just installed my set this weekend...(which were delivered over a month ago!). The pads bite real nice and the rotors look like real good. Here's the kicker...when I was taking off the old set I noticed the pads were not all touching the rotor surface. After removal of the rotor and measuring they were about 10, 1/4 inches wide!! not the "SVT" 11.0 inches...as per factory spec. My guess was that this is the size for normal (non-SVT) Contours???? Maybe the guys at the factory were in a hurry when building my car (given the build date!!)

So...My car brakes a lot better now...new pads/rotors and proper size!

Thanks a bunch Stazi, for such a great set-up. Too bad more people didn't get in on this GB...oh well...there loss.

E0 Silver Frost, SVT # 4337 Built 12/23/97 !!!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I just installed my brake kit this weekend also and they grip really well. Before I had to clean my wheels twice a week. Now I haven't seen a sign of break dust on my wheels.
Thanks Stazi!

98 SVT E0 T-Red E1 engine resonator removed K&N w/ MAF adapter 20% tint Ford Trans. cocktail Ford 9mm Racing Wires DMD
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
I realize the GB is over, so I'm back to the basic prices. How much for just the front pads?

Thanks.

98 Silver SVT, stock (so far!)
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by tomtoursvt:
I just installed my brake kit this weekend also and they grip really well. Before I had to clean my wheels twice a week. Now I haven't seen a sign of break dust on my wheels.
Thanks Stazi!

DITTO!!
Thanks again Stazi!!

2004 Velocity Red RX-8 *Racing Beat Intake and Exhaust *Grand Touring Package *Red/Black Leather *Fender Strakes *Rotary Accents *Xenon HID's *Bose
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard