The pads for the Rear run $40, and cost $5 to ship.

Front and rear pads, like I said before, are $90, plus $10 to ship.

For those wanting only part components, I cannot offer the full discounted price, that only goes for the full kits, as that is how I am able to get the deal from the distributor.

The rear pads are the high level Bendix's too, but are not the Titamiums. All the same, they brake better than stock. And to tell you the truth, the rear brake bias on these cars is so weak, that having high performance pads for the back is a waste of cash, asd there is very little braking coming from back there anyway. You have to remeber that the Contour has a weight split of 62/38, which is why most the braking effort comes from the front (that's where the majority of the weight is). If you are DEAD SET on having high performance pads on the rear, I can get you some for $10 more, but like I said, you would be hard pressed to notice the difference between the two pads back there. It's the feeling from up front that is the true teller of the story.

You can see that people who have these brakes on there SHO's and Contours, swear by them.

Also, I was able to get pricing on remanufactured Rear Calipers. They are $55 each, whith a $60 core charge up front, which is refundable after I receive your old calipers.

Front Remanufactured calipers run $65, also with a $60 core charge. (Caliper brackets ARE NOT INCLUDED, so you can upgrade to SVT brakes this way, you need brackets to upsize you rotors, and in any case the 99-2000 SVT's share the same calipers with the 1995-1998 Contours)

For those with rear drum brakes. The rear shoes are $40, but you have to tell me what size drums you have, 8" or 9", if you have a V6, I am guessing 9" drums, but please check this before hand. And it's $5 to ship those.

Hope I have answered everyone's questions

Last edited by Stazi the Aussie; 01/10/03 02:40 PM.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!