Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
hi guys this is KELSEY on manlys name! I just want to say I didn't mean to start shieot on here between you guys. I personally thought this was a car website not a talk trash on your buddies site.eww maybe i should make a site on that and ill make billions you on guys! but no seriously i think cody was right we are all very cool people and this fighting is stupid. i like you all and dont want to see friend ships end over this. ATTENTION STACY!!!!! I'm sorry if the whole TJ think upset you but you know that if it were KEith and you in this situation you would have gone to see him. I thought true friends always listened no matter if they were beotch about guys or whatever they were always there to listen. just so you know i am always here for you and always will be even if i have to listen to you complain about keith, your car or even school IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! and im sorry we are having problems! to all of you have a great life and be happy!! im out! this is kelsey signing off!

<3Mandi<3 Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! SCCEG Offical Tr0ll----> The pretty kind in a red eclipse!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey Kelsey, I'm really sorry that all this happened. Please don't go anywhere, everyone has so much fun when you're around. I think we all have a great friendship developing and I just hope that all this crap we all put ourselves through is just a test of how strong our friendship is and how much stronger it can become.

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by conniption:
Hey Kelsey, I'm really sorry that all this happened. Please don't go anywhere, everyone has so much fun when you're around. I think we all have a great friendship developing and I just hope that all this crap we all put ourselves through is just a test of how strong our friendship is and how much stronger it can become.

hell yeah stick around kelsey.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by conniption:
What does everyone say... No more car crap when we're together?

Well this would be a good idea, although we all met because of our cars. But I agree with you, next time we get together we should go to the movies and just hangout at the mall or something. Your right we need to just hangout and be a group and work as a group on one car at a time.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well no more car crap sounds good to me but how about arts and crafts???? I got an interior that needs dying and I know that girls love crafts

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Z
Zum Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Z
We can do arts and crafts well......NAKED.....ahahahaha....Ok here goes.........I dont want to go anywhere and thank you cody for wanting me to stay. You are a true friend and that means that I never intended you to be left out but as james said the car did devote a lot of time between the two of us. But as Lucky said we did meet because of our cars and that is the common ground between all of us....maybe we should get out and hang somewhere else besides the driveway...cause I know that i had a kick ass time at NewYears downtown.....Kelsey....sweetie you need to talk to me before posting about private things between us...and for the record, i did choose you guys over keith, so dont go there......James I didnt say anything about the post when you were posting it was because I thought you meant it as my girl in the group just like i would say my girl to manly or kels or my guy to you or cody, adam chow and kub..maybe Eric, but who likes him???? It is a big misunderstanding but i dont want anything to change the bond that you and i have together, it is a great one, we are close and I hope that we can be closer cause you seem to know what my head is thinking without me saying anything, and by god that is great because im lazy and that saves me a lot! infuryum...we do need to get together and have a keger...i will sport the coog down there and then ill let you talk [censored] about it...jk no hard feelings...we can party hard! Like mandi said good friends are hard to find, when you do find some hang on with both hands, thanks cody for hangin on to me! You only live your life once, but if lived right once is enough....Life is soooo short if you dont look around once in a while you might miss it.....Right now no one is looking around and everyone is concerned with themselves....lets consider being friends that dont talk [censored] and can all get a long...ohhh good idea stacy! ok im done ranting!

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Zum:
We can do arts and crafts well......NAKED.....ahahahaha....Ok here goes.........I dont want to go anywhere and thank you cody for wanting me to stay. You are a true friend and that means that I never intended you to be left out but as james said the car did devote a lot of time between the two of us. But as Lucky said we did meet because of our cars and that is the common ground between all of us....maybe we should get out and hang somewhere else besides the driveway...cause I know that i had a kick ass time at NewYears downtown.....Kelsey....sweetie you need to talk to me before posting about private things between us...and for the record, i did choose you guys over keith, so dont go there......James I didnt say anything about the post when you were posting it was because I thought you meant it as my girl in the group just like i would say my girl to manly or kels or my guy to you or cody, adam chow and kub..maybe Eric, but who likes him???? It is a big misunderstanding but i dont want anything to change the bond that you and i have together, it is a great one, we are close and I hope that we can be closer cause you seem to know what my head is thinking without me saying anything, and by god that is great because im lazy and that saves me a lot! infuryum...we do need to get together and have a keger...i will sport the coog down there and then ill let you talk [censored] about it...jk no hard feelings...we can party hard! Like mandi said good friends are hard to find, when you do find some hang on with both hands, thanks cody for hangin on to me! You only live your life once, but if lived right once is enough....Life is soooo short if you dont look around once in a while you might miss it.....Right now no one is looking around and everyone is concerned with themselves....lets consider being friends that dont talk [censored] and can all get a long...ohhh good idea stacy! ok im done ranting!

Right on staci I agree with you 100%. Lets all just leave this crap behind us where it belongs and be friends that don't have fights over dumb crap.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Whoa... naked?

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Zum:
......James I didnt say anything about the post when you were posting it was because I thought you meant it as my girl in the group just like i would say my girl to manly or kels or my guy to you or cody, adam chow and kub..maybe Eric, but who likes him???? It is a big misunderstanding but i dont want anything to change the bond that you and i have together, it is a great one, we are close and I hope that we can be closer cause you seem to know what my head is thinking without me saying anything, and by god that is great because im lazy and that saves me a lot!

I agree, I don't want anything to change between us. I like the fact that we and are so close and that I can say anything to you that is on my mind. I did mean that comment in the way you described and nothing more. You are my best bud for a girl. We think so much on the same level it's almost scary.

All of you are my best friends and I really REALLY do care what happens to each and every one of you. Even though I might not sound like it sometimes, I really do.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
BOO,... Ok but lets get it straight I am everybodys fav and you all know it so lets just admit it lol well umm see you guys are my best friends... I go through friends like a do tires but you guys are like the all purpose multi use super tread million mile tires and I know a good friend when I find them cause I have had a lot of bad relationships with friends go sour so I know what to look for know... that is why I hang on. hell I am handcuffed to you guys... by the way since we are all sharing are little secrets about each other today I think I should let you all know before you just happened to find out from me sliping and then you all get pissed at me for not telling you... except for kels and adam they already know but I was engauged once for 6 months to the girl I dated for 2 years (James maybe that will make a little more sense of why I was stressing over her calling me last time I was up there) but I just thought you guys should know... I dont like have secrets I like everything to be in the open cause this way I know the friends I have a true friends and they know me for how I am and not what they think I am...............

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard