Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Um, ok so maybe I did make a big deal out of kels and tj, but that's only because, unlike you obviously, I have friends and care what happens to them. Stace, kels and I have been together too long to watch each other get hurt. maybe you should try dealing with your anger, being nice to people, and then you can develop the friendship we have. I would jump off the cliff for them, rather than tell my friends I want them to go jump off the cliff....like i said before lighten up, true friends don't come around that often, so when you find them, make the most of it.

<3Mandi<3 Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! SCCEG Offical Tr0ll----> The pretty kind in a red eclipse!
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Adam, you always crack me up.....way to bring humor into this!!! Plus, your right, we aren't 12, so we all need to chill out and stop acting like we are in 6th grade.

<3Mandi<3 Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! SCCEG Offical Tr0ll----> The pretty kind in a red eclipse!
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
WELL I'M OUT OF HERE UNTILL THIS GETS RESOLVED, IF IT TAKES WEEKS EVEN YEARS THAN SO BE IT FRIENDS DON'T NEED TO BE FIGHTING LIKE THIS.

and yes I know I have caps lock on, its because I want to get my point across.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by DiamondChick:
Adam, you always crack me up.....way to bring humor into this!!! Plus, your right, we aren't 12, so we all need to chill out and stop acting like we are in 6th grade.

Best damn thing I have seen anyone post in this topic.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
mandi what happened one min I am chating away and next min I am talking to air???????????????

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Mandi. I care about you guys but I don't know the exact reason all this broke out. I know it's not al about my comment now, so why all this? we gotta work this out. i called you and left a really hateful message but please disreagard that message, I am very angry and said a lot of things I really shouldn't of. I'm sorry. please lemme know what's up and why i'm the target in all this...

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
James, I don't know...like I said earlier, you weren't yourself this weekend...I don't know if you had stuff you were dealing with or what, but it wasn't the james I know. I just know that it hurts to hear that you were talking about me behind my back. What have I ever done to you. As far as I know I am only guilty of trying to be nice. I know you are angry, and yes I got the message and that hurt, but I will disregard it because I think you know I am right when i said true frineds don't come around that often. Cody.......my phone died, I will call you back in a minute.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by DiamondChick:
James, I don't know...like I said earlier, you weren't yourself this weekend...I don't know if you had stuff you were dealing with or what, but it wasn't the james I know. I just know that it hurts to hear that you were talking about me behind my back. What have I ever done to you. As far as I know I am only guilty of trying to be nice. I know you are angry, and yes I got the message and that hurt, but I will disregard it because I think you know I am right when i said true frineds don't come around that often. Cody.......my phone died, I will call you back in a minute.

Ok, so I agree, i wasn't myself this week. I had a lot on my mind and now I have evenmore. I only try to listen to what people tell me and if it partains to you then what do you want me to do, run out and tell you when it isn't my place to spread gossip amongst friends? I'm truely sorry about my voice message. You can smack me for that one. You are a very nice and caring person and it just really suprised me that you would come on here and bring stuff up. I honestly didn't know all this stemmed from cody being mad at me and stacy for feeling ditched this weekend, i thought it was about my comment, but there again, what do i know anymore. I was only defending myself on that subject, not knowing about the actual cause of why I was being targeted. I'm sorry. I don't mean to get so mad about it, like i said, I didn't know the entire reason and now that I do it all makes more sense.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

I agree with mandi about being all over stace and I think it was a fair asumption from all of us to think that you two were together so I dont think you or stace should get mad and I know stace is mad but I dont want her to be... I cant just sit back and take [censored] all the time though I have to stand up for myself at some point and not get treated like sheiot. its [censored] that I got treated the way I did and I know I dont deserve it, my friends told me I dont *cough mandi cough* and she isnt the only one so I know I am not that bad of a person. This weekend when I tried to tell you guys what I thought you just acted like it wasnt important and that pisses me off cause I would never act like your not important to me so why should you act that way towards me. it doesnt matter anymore though cause I am over it everything is cool except for me and stace so I am told but hey what can I say that girl has a tude like me its prolly cause we are all (stace james mandi adam kels chow kub eric me) bad azz. we all focking rule so lets just have fun with life and enjoy the time we get to spend together.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well, I just got off the phone w/ mandi and i think and HOPE that everything is back on the level again. I understand everyone's assumption between stacy and myself this week. Cody. I didn't want you to feel like you were ditched. That should of never happened. I shouldn't of agreed to paint the cougar. Believe me, I was pissed off for not being able to hang out w/ everyone else that night because I was tearing into the coog. AS it was it didnt' turn out to the best of my abilities because i was in a bad mood about doing it, but that was my fault for not saying no. And in turn, the coog took a lot of my time away from everyone else but stacy. I think next time we need to focus on US as a group and being friends and not our cars. I say we make a pact that the next time we all get together as a group, that we leave the car stuff outta it, thus not allowing for one particular person to spend more time w/ another due to the task of working on the car. Or if we have to do car stuff when we're all together, dedicate it to one car specifically and EVERYONE be involved in on it. But i'd much rather leave the car stuff to when it's just 2 or 3 people together and not the entire group. What does everyone say... No more car crap when we're together?

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard