Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
if you want to talk the call me dont text message me like a beeoch be a man about it and handle like an adult

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Save the drama for your mama!!!

<3Mandi<3 Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! SCCEG Offical Tr0ll----> The pretty kind in a red eclipse!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I've sent you all of 3, READ em 3 messages... wow.. that's REALLY messigning ya like a biotch....
This kind of stuff isn't supposed to go on on here so i'm taking it to somewhere else...

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well take it on the phone and not on a message... your acting like a little kid

stock hp is never enough

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
ok....so, did u know that your "girl" is out with her man right now.....seriously James, lighten up, you know I care about you and all, but I don't like this aggressive side

<3Mandi<3 Diamonds are a Gal's best friend! SCCEG Offical Tr0ll----> The pretty kind in a red eclipse!
D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
So james, I talk too much huh?? At least I talk about other things besides cars. Talking is my gift!! None of it pertained to you anyways, so I don't know why the whole kels and tj thing upset you. It's none of your business. That's between us girls. As for me annoying you....then don't come around!!! I have tried to be nothing but nice to you and this is what i get...you talking about me behind my back...umm no. By the way, don't flatter yourself by thinking that I cried over you, cause you aren't worth it if you are going to be that kind of friend.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by DiamondChick:
So james, I talk too much huh?? At least I talk about other things besides cars. Talking is my gift!! None of it pertained to you anyways, so I don't know why the whole kels and tj thing upset you. It's none of your business. That's between us girls. As for me annoying you....then don't come around!!! I have tried to be nothing but nice to you and this is what i get...you talking about me behind my back...umm no. By the way, don't flatter yourself by thinking that I cried over you, cause you aren't worth it if you are going to be that kind of friend.

WFT!!! why should i care about what happened betweent kelsey and tj??? WHATEVER I could care less. I never go involved in that. i was only listening to what stacy would tell me, and from what i heard it was YOU who were all pissy about kels seeing tj... I'm through w/ all of you. I seriously could care less if you drive off of a cliff now. Oh and I there was never anything between us so go take your drama party somewhere else...

D
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
D
Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
your a [censored] cock.. you are a horrible friend... I dont know what is going through your head right now but you need to get it straigh cause you guys are all my friends and I will damned if I let you talk to any of them like that... If I have to come down there and beat the sense into you I will but you wont talk to my friends like that... and if you think I am kidding then just try me I [censored] dare you.

stock hp is never enough

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
YOU KNOW WHAT, THIS IS JUST STUPID AND NEEDS TO STOP LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard