Originally posted by Sadeeq:
Originally posted by kerrychin:
...Remember the cop? And the 'Stang GT idiot? We need to do that more often!.

ahh... what wonderful memories!!
I'm donw for whatever.

Guys, the lady is right (as women always are):
The majority of Tour owners are... probably not even aware of what make they drive, much less the model

On the other hand, I think that there are a lot of owners liek us who yern for the good company of fellow car-crazed Contour owners. Flyers just might be enough to bring a decent few out of the woodwork, but would probably piss more people off than it is worth. Let's meet, and plan a fun-run through some cities and countryside. Maybe we can all get 'Contour' banners (magneticly attached of course). the aim would be to have some fun while making others DR L.

As always, I'm down for whatever... and I'll even put some money where my mouth is.

Alright glad to see some more people. I want to get atleast 10 cars together, so whoever is in for the meeting, email me at drajen@attbi.com?subject=I'm In!! then, once I have found 10 people we can all find a time when it would be good to meet. I am up for anywhere in the northwest you want to meet. I prefer near the water or a populated area. So that we may attract attention to our cars, furthering people to come look at them. Anyonw know where I can get some custome decals made? I want a huge CEG decal on the back, and some www.contour.org stickers on my back windows. I would also like to make some of these and anyone who doesn't have them, can pay me for them whent hey get to the meeting and then stick them on their cars.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.